More convenient for the employer:
- No need to worry about ordering, delivery, handling, storage, refrigeration, or distribution of real turkeys/hams.
- Simple paper certificate that is easy to handle, store, and distribute.
- May be handed out in pay envelopes.
- Only one business day lead time required, which would be impossible with large orders of turkeys or hams.
- No food safety or liability concerns.
- We offer 30-day credit terms vs the 10-15 days common among meat and poultry suppliers.
More convenient for the employee:
- Good on any brand.
- Good on any variety (fresh, frozen, whole, portions, sliced, etc.)
- Recipient selects the turkey or ham he prefers at the time and place that are most convenient.
Substantial pricing advantage vs actual turkeys or hams:
- Average holiday retail turkey feature prices are expected to be low – $.79 to $.99/lb. So our $15 certificate, for example, could get a turkey 15-19 lbs, or even larger if feature prices are lower, as they often are.
- On the other hand, wholesale frozen turkey prices could be over $1.10/lb. The same size turkey could cost you over $20, plus your own handling costs.